Byline7 provides community relations, outreach, marketing, meeting facilitation, writing, publishing and related services to public agencies, private companies, professional and non-profit organizations and individuals. In addition to serving the civil engineering, planning, construction, architecture, green building and related fields, the firm works on projects to support small businesses to achieve their marketing and customer outreach goals and build their businesses.
Services include full community relations and outreach programs for proposed projects which help build consensus and engage the community as well as smaller scale community relations for organizations educating and updating the public, stakeholders, colleague agencies and businesses. Additionally, Byline7 can provide all aspects of marketing and media relations needed for outreach such as advertising, articles, awards, press, interviews and video, exhibiting at community events and trade shows and the many avenues used to enhance building awareness.
Byline7 provides community relations and marketing services including:
- Public Outreach
- Meeting Facilitation and Planning
- Public Relations
- Environmental Sustainability
- And over 50 Related Services
- Government Agencies
- Private Companies
- Professional Organizations
- Non-profit Organizations
- Small Businesses
- Special Districts
Key Service Areas
- Water Resources & Surface Water
- Planning & Environment
- Survey & Geomatics
- Land Development/Urban Development
- Small, Medium and Large Businesses
Certifications & Accreditations
- State of California certified Small Business (SB) #2001002
- City of Long Beach Certified Small Business Enterprise, (SBE) Account # 421598
- Women Owned Small Business (WOSB) Self Certification with the Small Business Administration
- American Institute of Certified Planners (AICP), American Planning Association #095200
- Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design Accredited Professional, Building Design and Construction (LEED AP BD+C), U.S. Green Building Council #10080796
Leadership & Experience
The Byline7 CEO, President and 100% owner is Barbara Eljenholm, AICP, LEED AP BD+C. Ms. Eljenholm possesses over 25 years of experience. Her wide range of experience and expertise encompasses the many aspects of communications, marketing, facilitation and public relations that lead to building consensus, building business, building culture and achieving successful outcomes for organizations, projects and people. Barb's experience includes:
-Vice President of Environmental Planning; RBF Consulting
-Senior Vice President of Corporate Affairs, Public Relations and Marketing; RBF Consulting
-Communications Director, Communications and Marketing Director, National Conference Marketing Lead and additional positions with RBF Consulting, Michael Baker and Michael Baker International.
These positions included extensive experience in all of the service areas listed on this website. Over the past several years, she has provided leadership and implementation of the Michael Baker International Communications, Marketing and Public Relations Programs, strategies and campaigns to integrate six companies, rebrand, communicate and expand the presence of the 6,000 person, 1.3 billion dollar firm through marketing and community/client relations programs as well as developing the firm's conference marketing program.
Barb Eljenholm, AICP, LEED AP BD+C